Kids on Computers is running an end of year campaign to raise money for our existing and potential labs. Please consider donating to as we continue to improve education in rural areas by providing access to technology!
- $35 provides one child access to a computer, educational software, and internet (where accessible).
- $120 will buy shipping for four laptops to an international location. Laptops are shipped in USPS Medium Flat Rate boxes, each of which holds two laptops.
- $250 will buy one computer (you get a photo emailed to you of a student using your computer; label attached to computer with “Donated by YOUR NAME” or “Donated in honor of YOUR CHOICE”)
- $1,500 will fund a volunteer’s travel expenses to go to Mexico for two weeks to maintain the computers in up to eight labs and provide continuing education for the teachers and the students associated with those labs. You’ll get credit with a blog posting.
- $10,000 will fund a new computer lab, to be named after the person of your choice. You’ll get credit with a blog posting and permanent credit on https://www.kidsoncomputers.org/labs
- $25,000 will fund a local employee to work for three years on a part-time basis visiting and maintaining labs in one of the countries served (Mexico, Nepal, Argentina, India; your choice). You’ll get credit with a blog posting.
Please note we are a 501(c)(3) organization and will provide you a receipt for your donation.